Site content copyright © 2019 by PIECCSL, LLC. All rights reserved.
PositiveImpact®, Positive Impact Magazine® and Positive Impact Multimedia® are all registered U.S. Trademarks. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Out There On The Edge of Everything® is a registered U.S. Trademark of Stephen Lesavich. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Podcast Clip art – purchased from GoGraph.com.
Man Falling Off the Edge Yellow Sign clip art from Clip Art: (c)Arcady Can Stock Photo Inc.
Photos on this site have been legally purchased from iStock, Shutterstock, FreeDigitalPhotos and other photo providers and are all Copyrighted © and used under their respective license terms. All rights are reserved by the copyright holders. Unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited.
The terms of the respective model and property releases and licenses for the purchased photographs apply to use this site.
This site and its owners and authors do not represent, imply or connote in any way that they are affiliated with any of the models and/or property and/or products included in the purchased photographs.
The use of photographs of the models does not constitute or imply any endorsement, recommendation, favoring, or even any knowledge of any of the information or coaching techniques described on this site by the models.
The views and opinions of the owners and the authors expressed on this site also do not state or reflect any views or opions of any of the models in the photographs being used under purchased licenses unless specifically stated on this site.
There are also photos on this site provided by Charity Carollo and Stephen Lesavich from their personal collections. These photos are also all Copyrighted ©. All rights are reserved by the copyright holders of these photos. Unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited.
PIECCSL, LLC, does not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and PIECCSL, LLC, expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions. PIECCSL, LLC, does not permit copyright infringing activities, infringement of intellectual property rights, or infringing rights of privacy or publicity on its website.
PIECCSL, LLC, will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified in a manner consistent with law and PIECCSL, LLC’s copyright infringement notification policy that such content or user submission infringes on another’s legal rights.
I. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. PIECCSL, LLC, designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be contacted at: agent @ positiveimpactempire.com.
II. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 4(a), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
III. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Repeat Infringers. PIECCSL, LLC, will terminate the access privileges of any user whom it deems, in its sole authority, has repeatedly infringed the copyright rights of others.
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the venue, forum and personal jurisdiction of the federal court in the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division, Tampa, Florida and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
6. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, PIECCSL, LLC, may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at PIECCSL, LLC, sole discretion.